Build A Website In 5 Days
5 reasons why you should learn HTML and CSS:
- Knowledge of these at a high level is a marketable skill. The demand for people who use HTML/CSS (i.e., web developers) is predicted to increase by 15% over the next 10 years , with a median pay of ~R39k – R396k P/A In other words, learning these can get you stable employment and a decent salary for at least the next decade.
- Even “non-technical” jobs sometimes require knowledge of HTML and CSS. As one example, \ a teacher was required to update his specific school district profile web page.
- Kids can put this on their resume when applying to colleges. As entry into top colleges and universities becomes increasingly competitive, demonstrated proficiency in a valuable skill set, such as HTML and CSS, and application of that proficiency (e.g., let your child design one page of your small business website), can be something that your child brings to the table and others do not.
- An all around basic knowledge of web elements and design will (in some cases) enable you to operate and troubleshoot your own electronics a little bit better, perhaps saving you a couple of bucks here and there.
- You will empower yourself with the ability to craft a tailored message that can reach the entire world. To build a good website, you need to know HTML and CSS. Once you know these, you can reach anyone on the World Wide Web to communicate, show off a new tool, sell a product, make a point, take a stand, market your skill set, and lots of other things.
Join today and build a website in 5 days.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to HTML
Introduction to CSS